- Preheat the oven.
- Turn the pork belly rind side up score the rind with a knife.
- Now, turn the pork belly over so the scored rind side is against the bench and lightly season the flesh of the belly with salt and pepper.
- Combine the stuffing ingredients and mix well.
- Stuff the pork belly with this mixture, and then roll up with the stuffing inside and either tie with kitchen twine or use a skewer to hold in the roll together.
- Oil and salt the rind.
- Roast on 230°C for 30 minutes or until the rind crackles and crisps, then reduce the heat to 160°C and cook for further 60 minutes.