Crispy Tuna and Mango TortillasAlso known as quesadillas, these are thin and crispy tortilla 'sandwiches' and are perfect for a light meal or snack. Canned refried beans and burrito tortillas are available from the Mexican section of your supermarket.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan or a sandwich toaster to medium.
- Combine the mango, avocado, onion and tuna.
- Spray tortillas with oil and place oil-side down on work surface. Spread one half of each with the beans.
- Top with the mango mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Fold tortillas over to enclose the filling.
- Place 2 into the frying pan and weigh them down with something, such as a saucepan.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- If using a sandwich toaster, cook each for about 2 minutes.